6 ways in which you can lead a simple lifestyle based on Plant Nutrition:
1) Excluding the dairy element from your diet.
2) Your daily meals must include vegetables and spices. These are great immunity boosters which are required to overcome the COVID threat
3) Include food ingredients like mushrooms, tomato, bell peppers and green vegetables like broccoli, spinach. These are good options and help in building resilience in the body against infections. One remains healthy by warding off diseases due to the number of vitamins and mineral content in them.
4) Food items like ginger, gooseberry (amla) and turmeric are natural immunity supplements.
5) Include sunflower seeds, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds and melon seeds in your diet. These are excellent sources of protein and vitamin E.
6) Garlic and basil leaves, also play a major role in boosting immunity. It is proven that people who follow plant-based nutrition have lower rates of heart diseases and diabetes. Plants contain no cholesterol unlike animals. They provide us with fibre and micronutrients, hence leading to a better health.